10. Soar between the Rio Towers at 33 MPH on the Voodoo Zipline. Visit http://voodoozipline.com for more information.
9. Visit the strip’s newest boutique hotel, SLS at the north end of the strip. SLS stands for “Style, Luxury, Service” and once you step inside you’ll see its certainly what this casino is aiming for.
8. Stroll around some of the newly opened bars and outdoor establishments such as Parktober on East Fremont Street and Container Park in Downtown Las Vegas.
7. See the wild horses of Nevada. Even though technically they can’t be seen roaming the city itself, it is less than a two hour drive north of the 95 to catch a glimpse of these beautiful creatures.
6. Cruise down the strip in an exotic sports car. Take your pick from a Ferrari a Lamborghini or a DeLorean, which you can rent for up to 24 hours on our New Vegas Adventures page.
5. Zipline over Bootleg Canyon up to 60 MPH. It has over 1.5 miles of zip line over the course of four runs and will require a bit of a hike to reach the top!
4. Battle it out with over 350 weapons at Battlefield Vegas, which has the largest surplus of weapons in the Las Vegas valley. Take your pick from a whole plethora of firearms on our New Vegas Adventures page.
3. Catch one of the countless great shows on the strip, from the visually stunning Cirque du Soleil shows to one of the classics such as Vegas! The Show or Jubilee.
2. Cruise down the strip with one of our Landmark Limousine Tours with professionally take pictures of the mayhem to boot and stops at major landmarks such as the Las Vegas Sign, the Bellagio and Cosmopolitan. You can go to our Book Now page to see special offers on this tailor-made tour.
1. Week-long club pass to a different venue every night of the week for just $49 each. This doesn’t exclude the guys either. Read more about it on our New Vegas Clubs Page!